Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Perfectly Pale Polish


Ever since I moved to New York to work in the beauty industry, I've been obsessed with nail polish. And, weekly manicures have become a necessity, while at the same time, an indulgence.

My signature color is, and will always be, Essie's A-List. It's the most classic, award winning, cool-toned red available (and believe me, I've tried many)!

However, with that said, for the days when my red nails have chipped and I need something to get me through the remainder of the week, there's nothing better than a light, neutral polish.

I thought finding the perfect shade would be easy, being that there a million sheer, white/pink/nude colors available. But, I was wrong.

This may be a slight exaggeration, but my year-long hunt for an everyday pale polish has come to an end! I'm thrilled!

It's time to say good-bye to Mademoiselle and Ballet Slippers... And, hello to Boy Best Friend. This classic, creamy mauve is easy to apply, streak free (finally!), and looks elegant both for work or with a little black dress for a night out.

I do product development for a living and wish I would have created this lovely shade... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment