Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet Treats for Thanksgiving Day

I think I have a tendency of saying this every time November rolls around, but this year, I'm really in the mood for the Holidays! In fact, I even asked the Mr. if we could put up our Christmas tree last weekend. He kindly suggested we wait until after Thanksgiving. Fair enough, I suppose.

With that being said, I'm equally as excited for Turkey Day. A great meal, quality time with family and friends and a nice long weekend... Not much is better than that!

We'll be staying in the city this year and I have full intentions of cooking, and baking, up a storm. Dessert is the easiest part of the menu for me to finalize and I plan to make several items. Here's a preview of the tried and true sweet treats we'll be enjoying come Thanksgiving Day.

Okay, okay... Of course I'll bake a few extra pies, but only because you insist!

To Ella Modern fans in the New York area, simply reach out via email at: ellamodern@gmail.com to order/discuss. Thanksgiving treats would be delivered/ready for enjoyment on Wednesday, November 21, 2012.

{Maple Pecan Pie}
{Pecan, Bourbon and Butterscotch Bread Pudding}
{Salted Caramel Pudding}
{Warm Apple Cobbler}
{Pumpkin Pie with Rum Whipped Cream}

*Images via Barefoot Contessa, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, Joseph Leonard, Food & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment