Tuesday, March 27, 2012

5 Ingredients or Less... Curry and Fig Salmon


A few weeks back, I wrote about Pam Powell and her delicious line of natural, organic salad dressings available at Whole Foods. Take a look back at the post HERE!

I've tried, and love, every single one of them, but my absolute favorite is the Curry and Fig. It's sweet with just the perfect amount of spice. In fact I like it so much, I've started using it as a sauce on more than just veggies.

Last week, I was making pan seared salmon for the Mr. and me... One of our favorite dinners. I wanted to try something a little different, so drizzled the Curry and Fig dressing over the top of the fish, just before serving. The flavors complimented each other perfectly. I'm pretty confident in saying this is my new "go to" recipe. And, the best part is, only five ingredients are required. Enjoy!

Curry and Fig Salmon
Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillets, Skin Removed
Salad Girl Curry and Fig Salad Dressing
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper

Dry the salmon with paper towels to remove any excess moisture on the fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.

Heat 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, place the salmon in the pan and cook for a couple minutes on each side.

Remove the fish from the pan and place in a serving dish. Drizzle the Curry and Fig dressing over the top of the salmon, according to taste.

For a little garnish, add some fresh Italian Parsley, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment