Monday, May 21, 2012

The Tolix Chair



Ever since we moved into our new apartment, home decor has become my new hobby. I find myself looking for design inspiration everywhere I go... It's so fun!

My most recent furniture obsession (ahem, purchase) is the Tolix Chair. In France, this galvanized metal bistro chair is ubiquitous. It was born in the 1930s by Xavier Pauchard and has been a decor staple in cafes ever since. 


And, as our apartment was in desperate need of perfectly designed bar stools (obviously), nothing compared to Tolix. 


Et voila... My new furniture love!

1 comment:

  1. I bought two of these for my husband's bday/christmas present thinking they would fit on our terrace which is not really a balcony but just a terrace... and they were a tad too big! We kept them anyways. The bright yellow was a nice addition to our other furniture!

    ReplyDelete