Thursday, September 13, 2012

Let There be Light


I've always loved contrast. Especially mixing old with new, traditional with contemporary, and combining a variety of elements to achieve the "perfectly imperfect" look.

Recently, I've found myself drawn to exposed light bulbs. They're classic, minimal and unfinished. But, seem to add an understated elegance to every room, effortlessly. Here are a few of my favorites!


1. Talk about adding a statement to any space. I'm in love with this gorgeous, gold chandelier.

2. This wall lamp would add nice, scholarly light to an office, den or reading nook.  




















3. Assorted bulbs, hung at different lengths, warms up the raw, natural look of this Urban Chandy chandelier.

4. A simple lamp design from Norway. I've always loved Scandinavian style!


5. Look no further than ABC Kitchen, for dream-like dining and decor!

*Images via Restoration Hardware, ABC Carpet and Home, Pinterest, Urban Chandy, Pinterest, ABC Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment