Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello:: Chobani Soho


We all know the strong love I have for Greek Yogurt... 

And today, I woke up more excited than if it were my birthday! Chobani, my absolute 'go to' brand, is opening a flagship Mediterranean-style yogurt bar one block from my office! 


If you've never tried Greek Yogurt, you're missing out on a little taste of heaven! Unlike the thinner, more sugary yogurts typically found in grocery stores, Greek Yogurt has a thicker consistency because of the way it's strained. And, best of all, it's extremely low in fat and very high in protein.


That being said, it's the perfect breakfast or anytime snack, in my opinion! 


After viewing the menu, I think it's safe to say this is going to be a success. Here are a few things I can't wait to try! 






Pistachio + Chocolate: pistachios, dark chocolate, honey, oranges, and mint leaves




Toasted Coconut + Pineapple: Pineapple, Toasted Coconut, Hazelnuts, Light Agave




Peanut Butter + Jelly: Peanut Butter, Jelly, Grapes, and Peanuts




Plain Chobani + Olive Oil: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper, Served with Pita Chips


No comments:

Post a Comment