Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello, Paperista... Inspired Wedding Stationary

I've always loved paper! I know that sounds funny, but I love everything about it!

I'm the first to over-wrap a gift in a bright patterned print with a large bow. And, I've been known to send a note, "just because", if I've found a cute card. For me, the way something is packaged is a reflection of what's inside. And, it's always kinda fun to open something pretty!

When it came time to plan my wedding, I spent countless hours examining the invitation suites available. Half the fun was seeing all the different designs, and the best part, was finding just the perfect one!

The invitation we chose was the Haddington from smock paper. The slate gray letterpress on the bamboo paper was stunning. And, it was perfectly complimented by a gorgeous contrasting envelope liner. The addresses were hand-written in calligraphy, an elegant and personal touch to the entire invitation!

When it came time to coordinate the remaining wedding day stationary, I worked with Paperista, a stylish paper boutique in Edina, Minnesota. The shop was amazing, the team was fantastic and I couldn't have been a happier bride with how everything turned out! In fact, the stationary collection created to match our invitation is currently receiving accolades in the Twin Cities area! It will be featured this Spring at Paperista, appropriately named after me, for all you "brides to be"!

Here, I have the inside scoop on some other stylish, new, Spring 2012 Paperista designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment