In the dead of winter, it takes a little more effort to hydrate parched skin, especially on your face!
I've certainly had to amp up my beauty regime this year because my skin is naturally on the dry side. If your current lotions just aren't doing the trick, I highly recommend these soothing solutions!
2. Chanel Hydromax + Active Serum, $82.00. An ultra-hydrating serum that bring immediate moisture and relief to very dry skin. This serum has done wonders for my skin. It's silky smooth and only a small amount is needed to be extremely effective.
3. Clinique All About Eyes, $29.00. A moisture-rich cream that diminishes the look of under eye circles, shadows and fine-lines. I just started using eye cream and this one is fantastic!
4. La Mer, $140.00. A legendary and luxurious face cream that instantly soothes skin. It's worth every penny!
5. Dr. Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement, $38.00. A supplement that helps to regulate weight and perfect skin. This superstar of supplements is derived from wild sockeye salmon—the purest and most powerful resource of Omega 3 and DMAE.
6. Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50, $34.00. Always wear sunscreen, even in the winter! This formulation is my favorite because it's not greasy. And, it prevents up to 90% of skin aging.