Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DIY Harper's BAZAAR Chain Bow Necklace


One trend I haven't fully embraced (but know for sure isn't going away) is the embellished Peter Pan collar. It's been spotted on the runway for a few seasons now and continues to be a coveted design element of top designers.


I've decided I should slowly ease into this look, so when I spotted this necklace online at Harper's BAZAAR, I knew it would be the perfect style transition!

Last week's DIY Charm Necklace tutorial was so popular, I know you'll love this one too! The detailed instructions for the DIY Harper's BAZAAR Chain Bow Necklace can be found HERE. Have fun!


*Images via Who What Wear and Harpers BAZAAR

1 comment:

  1. me encanto pero creo que se veria mejor con mas cadenas!!!!! visit my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete