Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rifle Paper Co.


Even though this winter has been unseasonably warm, I'm really in the mood for Spring! So, for a little pop of color, I like to turn to Rifle Paper Co., one of my absolute favorite stationary lines.

These bright items are certainly on my Springtime wish list:

1. New York City Print, $40. I love maps and shots of city skylines. This whimsical illustration would be a great addition to any apartment.

2. Botanical Coaster Set, $18. Over the holidays, I used my Kate Spade New York Gold Confetti Coasters. They're always a hit at any gathering. These would be a colorful update for Springtime brunch.

3. Heirloom Recipe Card Box, $135. Organizing my recipes is a top priority for Spring cleaning this year. This beautiful box will be a pretty addition to our kitchen. And, the recipe cards are adorable!

4. Vintage Telephone Notepad, $8. I always carry a notepad to jot down thoughts and ideas when I'm on the go. You just can't get any cuter than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment