While I don't usually make formal resolutions for the New Year, I do believe that January is a time of new beginnings and starting fresh. With the Mr. traveling on business, there was no better time to sweep, scrub and Swiffer our apartment this past weekend. So, today, I'm revealing a few of my favorite ways to achieve a clutter-free home for 2013.
1. European Sponge Cloths - So much better than paper towels... Extremely absorbent and reusable.
2. Smarty Dish - One capsule = Clean, shiny dishes, every time.
3. Wine Glass Cleaner Brush - The rounded shape eliminates all red wine spots and stains.
4. Pretty Dish Soap Bottles - Pour dish soap into pretty bottles to display on your counter.
5. Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer - Arrange cosmetics neatly in an acrylic organizer.
6. method All Purpose Cleaner - Great for any surface and the scent is nice too.
7. Casabella Water Stop Gloves - Always wear glove to prevent dry skin.
8. 1-Litre Shampoo & Conditioner with Pump - Stock up, and use a pump to release the exact amount.
9. Miele Olympus S2121 Canister Vacuum - The BEST vacuum - Perfect for hardwood floors!
10. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - White walls demand a Magic Eraser. I use mine once per week!
11. Elephant Bank - Have a place to save loose change... It adds up.
12. Vase of Fresh Eucalyptus - A fresh, hoom scent in the winter is invigorating!