Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Cards

(All Dads, Father-In-Laws and Grandpas should stop reading this post, now).

Why is it that almost every Father's Day card consists of the following: a picture of a golf ball illustrated in primary colors that reads #1 Dad?

As I stood in front of my selection today at the store, I realized what I was seeing just wasn't going to cut it. Back to the small, letterpress boutiques, I go. These are much better choices for today's modern Dad!

Happy (early) Father's Day! 

{Letterpress Anchor Father's Day Card from Paper Source}

{Father's Day Stripes Letterpress Card from smock}

{Classic Dad Gifts Card from Rifle Paper Co.}

{Letterpress Dear Dad Father's Day Card from Paper Source}

{Tweed Father's Day Card from Rifle Paper Co.}

No comments:

Post a Comment