Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Darling

December Darling

Halston Heritage tie neck blouse, $265. J Brand slim fit jeans, $190. Christian Louboutin high heel boots, $995. Lee Angel Jewelry gold jewelry, $80. Kim Seybert Round Beaded Placemat, $58.

December is my second favorite month, behind October. Decorations, Christmas cookies, Holiday parties, what's not to love? But when the first snowflakes fall, I seem to always ponder... What am I going to wear?


I've reached the point in my life where I'm not going to be cold anymore. When I was younger, I sacrificed warmth for style. But, after spending the last five winters in New York City, I've changed my ways.


My go-to casual, December staples now include: skinny jeans, winter white blouses, booties and accessories. Pair that with a wool peacoat or swap knee-high boots for booties, and you're set.


Happy December, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment